Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, since the last thread was closed on the subject for some reason, I thought that I'd just continure this in a new thread. It's the same evil at the same evil place. DO you really get the feeling of being evil? I know I sure do, I want to at least use my sword on SOMEONE.
Posted
[color=#707875]We've already seen this thread closed, as a result of poor quality posts. I have a strong feeling that an [i]identical[/i] thread is only going to attract the same kind of unwanted attention.

Misenki, you're really pushing your luck here. I strongly advise you to consider posting something different, rather than simply replicating a closed thread. The bottom line is that quality is really important and I'm not seeing it here, which is very disappointing.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...