Gee-enki Dama Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 Well, I stole the album from my sister twodays ago, and i have to say im ver impressed. I fell in love with Areodynamic a while back,but the whole album is just fantastic! Has anyone else got it? Anyone love it?Hate it? Just a bored post before bed :) Gee-enki
King Penn Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 I don't like daft punk's music, the anime style video's are cool though
coolkam007 Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 i like em :) their new cd is cool.. i like harder, better, faster, stonger best..
Gee-enki Dama Posted November 4, 2001 Author Posted November 4, 2001 That is a very cool song :) the videos are really good too, nicelittle story going on there :)
Guest Capt. Stephanos Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 Yeah, I got it. It's pretty G*R*O*O*V*Y. I'm usually not a big fan of that sort of music but this blew me away. I baught it over the Gorrilaz album, and thank God. I've heard it and it was CRAP! A real kids album.:box:
amibasuki Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 I like 1 or 2 of the songs they played on the Midnight Run Special (one of 'em was Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger). the anime videos were pretty cool.
ArchAngelmon805 Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 The entire cd rocks i like, just for those who want to more about the anime, the artist who is doing the videos is the same guy who did "Lensman" and another anime each were pretty cool too. anyone know why they wear the masks?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now