Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok. I've had an idea and sorry guys, its for girls only. Unless of course you want to act as a girl.

Anyway, its a Sailor Moon one. Tokyo is in need of the Sailor Scouts again. New girls have the powers of the Scouts. The NegaVerse is back. So basically that's it. What do you think?
Posted
Umm..to be completely honest with you, amgoddess, I don't like the idea. I think its too much like the sailor moon series. If you changed some stuff, added in new enemies, and made the Sailor Scouts a heck of a lot different than what they are in Sailor moon, then it will be great
Posted
Yeah that's what I mean. It will be like Sailor Moon but with a lot of differences. Such as the scouts are all equal in power(its a team thing, sailor moon is not the leader) and new enemies. It will be different in some aspects.
Posted
I liked the original Sailor Moon series when I was younger, and if you can really make it that much more interesting I'd love to see it. I might even sign up because, as a part time gamer, I have no trouble playing as girls. I've also grown up around them, so I know full well how they act.
No offense.
Posted
[font=Trebuchet MS]Could everyone please elaborate on what your saying a little more? Most of the posts here have been incredibly vague (not to mention short). If the current quality of posting continues, I may have to close this thread, so don't make me do that. ^^[/font]
Posted
I think it would be a good Idea if you ask me i used to be obsessed with the series when i was like 12-14 i even had times were i made my own sailor scouts so if you make one ill join you .......

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...