Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Rate my poem, give me feed back, anything will do


Recommended Posts

Guest MangaFreak
Posted
Do You Know Me

Do you know me?
Do you feel me tugging at your mind
Do you see me?
I?m sitting in the corner crying
Do you hear me?
Do you hear my shriveled cries
Do you notice?
Do you even realize

Do you know me?
Do see me pass in the hall
Do you even,
Recognize my face at all
Do you see me?
I?m waiting in the streets
Do you feel me?
I?m lying at your feet

Do you know me?
Do you see me sitting on your step
Do you notice,
All the tears that I have wept
Do you feel me?
I?m clinging to you tight
Do you hear me,
Calling out in the night

Do you know me?
Do you know me the way I know you
Do you see me?
Do you notice this is all for you
Do you hear me,
Calling out your name
Do you know me,
Or am I just a game

Do you know me?
Do you know about the things I do
Do you sense me?
Do see the way I?ve been abused
Do you hear me?
Do you hear my empty voice
Do you notice,
Or don?t you have a choice

Do you know me,
Or am I just a faze
Do you want to
Or do you hope I?ll fade away
Could you hold me,
When all my fears come true
Could you whisper,
The words I want you to



ok, not one of my best or darkest poems but what do you think? I'd lik an honest and critacal answer
As long as you're not bull Shitting me
ok?
good
Thanks alot
Posted
Wow that was pretty good but a little depressing try wrighting about something that makes you happy.
otherwiseit's a very good poem that is skillfuly put together :D


:bawl: :sick: :alcohol: :flasher: :blah: :modrod: :fart: :faint: :flush:
OOOOOOH These signs are so cute!!! :blowup: :bash:


:rotflmao: GOOD WORK! ^^
Guest MangaFreak
Posted
ok, but what if i tell you making depressing poems make me happy?
isn't that an oxymoron
what i mean to say is i get a certain satisfaction out of dark literature
its just how i was put together
Posted
[QUOTE=MangaFreak]ok, but what if i tell you making depressing poems make me happy?
isn't that an oxymoron
what i mean to say is i get a certain satisfaction out of dark literature
its just how i was put together[/QUOTE]
Why is it
dark and dreary
never weary
and are found
as such a nice sound
and please so much?
(srry, that was my really lame attempt to reply in rhyme) :rolleyes:
Posted
[font=Verdana][size=1]Since MangaFreak has been banned, I don't really see the point in continuing this thread.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Thread Closed.[/size][/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...