Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
OK, need a banner....use your imagination on anything I don't give you....

I'm going for an Air Force theme...TRY to use the picture in my avatar (don't need to, but it'd be kinda cool...the words "Off with one Helluva roar" somewhere on it along with my name....I work on KC-135R/Ts, include a picture of that as well (if possible). I've been wanting one for a while, but no one has been up to it. Who's gonna stand up?

Here's where you can get some pics of the -135 or at least get an idea of what I'm talking about... [URL=http://www.sr-71.org/photogallery/kc-135/index.htm]Click Here[/URL]

A1C LP
Posted
[color=darkviolet]]I can't promise anything, but there is a chance I can bother the army to help out the airforce while he's sitting around in the hospital room. Hopefully he'd be able to do a bit better job than what he did on mine.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...