Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Yaio/yuri Rpg


Guest anime_kitty

Recommended Posts

Guest anime_kitty
Posted
I WAS THINKING OF STARTING A YAIO/YURI RPG GIVE ME SOME IDEAS :excited: :smooch:
Guest Midnight Rush
Posted
Well, for starters you could try capitalization. Good sentence structure and punctuation may be useful as well.
Posted
That's the thing about RPGs. Your suppossed to come up with an idea BY YOURSELF! I post my RPG IDEAS here and then see if people think that they are good enough to be in the Adventure Inn. I think that you're on your own on this one cookie. Is that savvy with you?
Posted
[font=Trebuchet MS]I really don't think this thread is going to generate any coherent discussion. In the future, anime_kitty, try giving more information. Formulate a basic plot before you ask for someone else to do just that for you. That wouldn't be fair, now would it? ^_~

Also, please work on your overall post quality. All caps gets annoying to read.

[size=2]Midnight Rush, please stop sp[/size][/font][font=Trebuchet MS][size=1][size=2]amming and playing Mod[/size][/size][i][size=1][size=2]. [/size]
[font=Century Gothic]
[/font] [/size][/i][font=Trebuchet MS][size=1][b]Thread Closed.[/b][/size][/font][i][size=1]
[/size][/i] [/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...