Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Hiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm new!!!!!! Please talk to me!!!!!!!!!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi, my name is Michiko the Wind Goddess and I'd like to say hi to all of you here, and I want to join in an RPG, if that's what this really is. Please respond. :D
Posted
Umm you really need to read the rules for any thing you post in. B/c there is a certain place for every sort of post. A good place to start is the Adventure Inn, if you have any questions PM one of the mods.

Welcome to the boards though!
Posted
[color=green]Hi Michiko,

Welcome to OtakuBoards. Unfortunately, welcome threads are not allowed here -- we feel that if members simply begin participating, they will quickly become well-known throughout the forum, so that welcome threads are pretty much unnecessary. So, I'll have to close this thread.

If you haven't had time yet, I'd really advise you to read the overall rules of OB, as well as the specific stickies at the top of each forum, before posting. I know they're long, but they will truly help you understand more about posting here.

Also, if you wish to join an RPG, you should check the Adventure Inn, which usually contains many signup sheets for different RPGs. Again, reading the stickies should help if it doesn't make sense at first, or you can feel free to PM myself or Arcadia with any questions.

Also, [b]Drizzt Do'urden[/b], while the sentiment is appreciated, please don't "play mod," as it can lead to some confusion. In the future please just report any posts that need attention to a moderator instead, which is easily done by clicking the handy link. :)

Thanks,
--terra[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...