Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ok, straight out the instruction booklet page 22.
[b]card ability points[/b]
Every card has a set of numbers and letters that represents the strength of the card,which comes into play during card battles.Generally,the higher the number,the stronger the card.Try to figure out the effect of numbers and letters on each card.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the way i understand it, the higer the #, the stronger da card, and the higher the letter(where it is in da alphabet),the stronger da card.Like,
02A0
0+2+0=2
a is the 1st letter so a=1 so
2+1=3
the card power->3
Posted
hmmmm. i never noticed it that way sia... thats cool.
Posted
[b]But,..my friend says M stands for Magic Attack, and P stands for Physical....but he doesn't say anything else,...darn him...

Also...in Disc 3,...a Black mage mentions that Kuja has a secret thingy under a sand strom thingy or other...I go and find many quicksand blobs, and when I try tio enter, I fight a big...[i]thing[/i]...How do I get in?

And,...I have a blue chocobo,..and one of my chochgraphs says that on a continent other than the Mist Continent, there is a dying forest. It's obviously talking about near Black Mage Village,...but..nevermind,..I'll probly have this one figured...[color=red]thanks sia..[/color][/b]
Posted
[color=crimson][b][size=1]
Example- 1P20

First number- Attack Value

The Letter- Type of Attack P=Physical M=Magic O=Other

Second Number- Physical Defense

Thrid Number- Magical Defense[/color][/b][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...