PainfulLife Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 Uhmm I really like outlaw star and if anyone could possibly make a Banner for it I would really appreciate it! :love:
Syk3 Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 Your avatar is way too big for these forums. The max size that we allow is 150 x 80 pixels, so we deleted the avatar, and would like to you remind you to be more cautious in the future. ^_^
PainfulLife Posted October 10, 2004 Author Posted October 10, 2004 :rolleyes: i fixed my avi! ^_^ I'm still looking for an Outlaw star banner with Gene or twilight suzuka or even melfina would be nice... Please! anyone...! :D :love2:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now