Sora Posted October 2, 2004 Posted October 2, 2004 I want it to be similar to my ava. It's main colors are silverish blue and stuff like that but i wouldn't mind some black too (like when he gets sucked into the black thing at the begining of the game) (Kingdom Hearts). Thanks to anyone who can help me and I'll glare at those of you who cannot. :flaming: .. j/p. Anyway please help me out. I couldn't find any workable pictures on google so I'm looking for help now.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted October 2, 2004 Posted October 2, 2004 Here you go. This took me sometime so I hope you like it. If there is anything you'd like changed ask.
Sora Posted October 2, 2004 Author Posted October 2, 2004 [quote name='SaiyanPrincessX']This took me sometime so I hope you like it. If there is anything you'd like changed ask.[/quote] Well thanks, I won't have to glare at you now, lol. Well I'm sorry I took up your time so I'll say it again, thanks. I don't think I need it to be changed at all. It matches well. So yeah, I need to say thanks in my sig,right?
SaiyanPrincessX Posted October 2, 2004 Posted October 2, 2004 [quote name='Sora']Well thanks, I won't have to glare at you now, lol. Well I'm sorry I took up your time so I'll say it again, thanks. I don't think I need it to be changed at all. It matches well. So yeah, I need to say thanks in my sig,right?[/quote] It wasn't a problem, glad to help. You don't have to but I'd appreciate if you did.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now