Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok im a die hard dbz fan and i wanna know where i would fing subbed buu saga tapes, im not the person that like to wait for it to come out for months, help me!!!!!
Posted
Well you could record it but if you want it on video in a store you'll have to wait I have the fights for the most part after the tournament is over cause I even have the one today where Buu is hatched and does anyone know why they choose the fat Buu to be the good one when they seperate I know hes powerful and funny But Super Buu looks cooler.
Posted
Hey, heres a reliable dealer that Ive ordered from many tiems if you want the subs.


[url]www.angelfire.com/anime/dbfansubs/index.html[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...