RicoTranzrig Posted November 6, 2001 Author Posted November 6, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]My soul reached out to only one other person...it got hurt...but there's still a chance that I can turn back and not turn my back on them.[/COLOR]
mornigndew Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue]My soul reached out to only one other person...it got hurt...but there's still a chance that I can turn back and not turn my back on them.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue] I'm kind of confuse. [/color]
RicoTranzrig Posted November 6, 2001 Author Posted November 6, 2001 Well, I put my utmost trust in a person and they let me down...I want to trust 'em, but it won't be the same kind of trust that Lady Macaiodh mentioned...
mornigndew Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [color=blue]I know it's not going to be the same. somehow, I have a feeling that you really want to trust that person with all your heart again [/color]
Sara Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [SIZE=1]I really trust very few people. And no matter how much I want to trust someone again after I've been hurt, it takes a very long time.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now