Guest djtaverner Posted October 3, 2004 Posted October 3, 2004 Check out this flash game based on the US elections. Keep an eye out for animated caricature cameos from Arnie, Cheney & Edwards. I?d like to what you think to the quality of the animation and the humour. [url]www.buyitat.com/election/index.php[/url] Cheers Dave
chobit Posted October 3, 2004 Posted October 3, 2004 lol Thats funny.But I can't stop dancing when I listen to this one: [url]http://webpages.charter.net/redemption/banana/[/url]
Guest djtaverner Posted October 4, 2004 Posted October 4, 2004 those badgers are funny as hell aren't they!
James Posted October 4, 2004 Posted October 4, 2004 [color=#707875]Guys, I don't mind if you discuss Flash movies, but please try to put more effort into your posts. Right now there's just no discussion going on here. And, djtaverner, please ensure that you read our rules page. All new members are required to read and agree to it before registering. The rules state that double posting isn't allowed at OtakuBoards. So, I'd just like to remind you to bear the rules in mind in future.[/color]
chobit Posted October 4, 2004 Posted October 4, 2004 [QUOTE=James][color=#707875]Guys, I don't mind if you discuss Flash movies, but please try to put more effort into your posts. Right now there's just no discussion going on here. And, djtaverner, please ensure that you read our rules page. All new members are required to read and agree to it before registering. The rules state that double posting isn't allowed at OtakuBoards. So, I'd just like to remind you to bear the rules in mind in future.[/color][/QUOTE] Sorry James...I love your signature and whatnot by the way.
Recommended Posts