Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, I'm rarely able to watch tv at all, and when i do all I get is *plays a kazoo* Cartoon Network, so I only saw the edited, watered down episodes of Tenchi. Who here has seen the real Tenchi series, and how 'bad' are they?
Posted
Well that and a few other things were cut. Nobiyuki's mouth was edited, a few scenes where Wasyuu played as Tenchi's "Angel of Mercy", there was no Sake which Ryouko likes in the uncut version, it was replaced with tea. I'll think of some more.
Posted
THEY CUT OUT THE WHOLE EVIL NURSE WASHU THING! Like she takes Tenchi into her lab and is conducting all these tests on him and then she tries to get a sperm sample. I never saw the actual episode, but I saw plenty of pictures. And Washu in the nurse attire is so adorable. She's the coolest character ever!!!!!!!:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by IkariShinji-kun [/i]
[B]there was no Sake which Ryouko likes in the uncut version, it was replaced with tea. I'll think of some more. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]True, but any person could tell that the word tea was in quotation marks. My brother couldn't figure it out though. I had to explain it to him *sigh*[/SIZE]
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...