Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Arial]Here are some things that I've recently done. Most are unfinished projects. Can't seem to find text for some. Their the obviously unfinished ones attached. There are the Rammstein ones which are finished and the majority of these where just quick projects that I made the spur of the moment. I have some more stuff, but I want to do some more things with them before posting them. Comments appreciated whether they are negative or positive, please include more insight than "It sucks!" or "I like that one, it's cool." would give. Thanks :D

(Don't forgot the banner/avy I'm currently using)[/FONT][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21200[/IMG]

[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21201[/IMG]

[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21205[/IMG]

[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21206[/IMG]
Posted
[size=1]Very nice Nomad... The only one I dont like is the Wallpaper I think it is. I really dont think that the background fits the picture. Another thing I dont like about it is larger version faded in the picture. I think it takes away from the actual picture...

But the best ones in my opinion are the Rammstein banner/avi combo. Although Im not a huge fun, I like them alot. You worked them well...[/size]
Posted
Here's another banner I did today. Large file to say the least. Didn't expect it to be so big, so I had to lower the colours used. Looks a bit different. Meh. Here ya go, basically the same as the other banners of Rammstein.

[IMG]http://img22.exs.cx/img22/3443/reisebanner.gif[/IMG]
Posted
Ooohhh... I like the fifth banner. The glowing words are nice, and the background fits. But it would look better on a higher color resolution, I think...

Oh yeah, Mr Nomad. I think the other 4 banners are unviewable. The link's broken...
Or is it just my browser?
Posted
[size=1]Eh... I cant say I like the animated one too much for 1 reason:

The font to me doesnt fit the background... While the font has more of a gothic look to it the background is more mellow, and seems like smaller and more "elegant" text should be used. But thats it, animation is fine, everything.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...