Guest Fudo Mizumaki Posted October 12, 2004 Posted October 12, 2004 Could someone make a avatar with this [url]http://shichan.envy.nu/kouga.jpg[/url] and a signature with this [url]http://hometown.aol.com/destinyvsdragons/images/kouga%20with%20wolves.jpg[/url] It would be greatly appreciated. :D Oh, and if you put my name on them somewhere that would be cool.
Guest Luciiole Posted October 13, 2004 Posted October 13, 2004 I'd be happy to make one. ^ ^; Is that all you want it to say, your name? Or do you have any other text in mind? Also - do you have any preference effects wise, or colorwise -- basically do you have any more specifics or should I go with my best judgement? [Edit: I'm trying to play around with the avatar image and it a: looks funky when I resize it and b: is too tall for a decent looking 180 by 50 avatar. Do you have another image I could use or would you settle for a non-standard shaped avatar? Like mine, for example. Or, you could always let someone else fulfilll your request considering how mine aren't working - let me know <33 ]
Guest Fudo Mizumaki Posted October 13, 2004 Posted October 13, 2004 Well, there's no other text I really want...colorwise, something blue would be cool, an some cool effects...and about the avatar, it can be different shaped. Thank you for being helpful. ^_^ :D
Skye Posted October 13, 2004 Posted October 13, 2004 [size=1][font=veranda][color=indigo]I gave it a try. Now the best, but I hope it works. :D [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21237&stc=1[/img] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21238&stc=1[/img][/size][/font][/color]
Guest Fudo Mizumaki Posted October 14, 2004 Posted October 14, 2004 Thanks a lot! I'll put them on right now. :D
Guest Luciiole Posted October 14, 2004 Posted October 14, 2004 Here're my attempts. ^ ^; If you still want them, that is. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/sylphunseen/Fudo_avatar.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/sylphunseen/Fudo_sig.jpg[/IMG]
Guest Fudo Mizumaki Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 Oi! Those are cool too! This serves a problem...Let me try them out...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now