Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey do you think I should make a website just for the UC series like MS gundam ,the 08 ms team, war in the pocket, stardust memorie and chars counter attack?
also I will accept fan art for the fan art page
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I would stick to UC. Although Their are some good After Colony timeline Gundams. My favorite being Formula-91. I would start with nothing but UC. Once you have completed everythign and have a steady fan base you might want to think about including others. Doing UC would be easier since it all pretty much involves the same story. Just do it on wich ever series you like best.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...