Yuri Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 Hey do you think I should make a website just for the UC series like MS gundam ,the 08 ms team, war in the pocket, stardust memorie and chars counter attack? also I will accept fan art for the fan art page
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 If you have the passion for it, I say do it. I love looking at fan's sites, and seeing how each is different, and how each one is set up. I tried to make a website once (LOL). . . what? that's the end of my story. . *looks around room* What?! *sighs and shuts up*
Guest Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 sound cool Yuri......good luck I have seen part of it and thought it was pretty neat........and evil people don't suck :devil: :demon:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now