Guest Iris Wheeler Posted October 17, 2004 Posted October 17, 2004 Does anyone know of any websites that have good Yu Gi Oh avatars? I really want a Jounouchi one :love: I would appreciate any feedback thanks!
DeathBug Posted October 17, 2004 Posted October 17, 2004 I can make you a couple; give me a day or so, an' I'll PM them to you. For future reference, this thread would go in Suggestions and Feedback, I think.
Guest Iris Wheeler Posted October 17, 2004 Posted October 17, 2004 [QUOTE=DeathBug]I can make you a couple; give me a day or so, an' I'll PM them to you. For future reference, this thread would go in Suggestions and Feedback, I think.[/QUOTE] Oh thank you! Just Joey if you please and I'll remember that sorry heh heh
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now