Epitome Posted October 22, 2004 Posted October 22, 2004 [size=1]Some of you might know of them from their song "Bad Touch," but I recently just heard a song that was actually very good. Its called "I Hope You Die," but thats the only other song that I have heard by them. Its actually got a very good guitar and bass track to it, while the lyrics are amazing as well. They really tell a story... So do any of you guys like the band, and what are your favorite songs and why?[/size]
Immortal Meier Posted October 22, 2004 Posted October 22, 2004 i have the cd and i've to say that the best song for me is "the ballad of chasey lain" and "i hope you die"..in the beginning i didn't like this band because of the continuos repetition of "bad touch" at the radio..but after having bought the cd i've to say that they're completely different..and very good at playing
DeathBug Posted October 22, 2004 Posted October 22, 2004 For me, Bloodhound Gang is one of those odd phantom bands that arrives and then leaves like a musical stranger in the night. I never heard of them before Bad Touch, and I never heard of them after Bad Touch stopped being played. Well, until just now.
satan665 Posted October 22, 2004 Posted October 22, 2004 Hooray for boobies is actually a pretty good rock album. Granted that is really, really dirty the songs are quite good. They really have a strange mix of being funny and actually playing good music, otherwise nobody would listen to them. "I find its such a thrill, when she grinds me against her will. A lapdance is so much better when the stripper is crying." he he he
Zen Posted October 25, 2004 Posted October 25, 2004 [color=darkred][size=1] I was a fan of their's for some time, and I actually still am, its just the songs they had done are getting old and I'm waiting for some new stuff. Is their anynews on a new album or something? I was a big fan of "Mope" and "Inevitable Return of the Great White Dope" classic singles.[/color][/size]
Guest almasy Posted October 31, 2004 Posted October 31, 2004 the bloodhound gang are pretty good for sure, their music is really funny and most of their videos are great too. my fav video has to be 'kiss me where it smells funny' with the fish, all that effort was for nothing
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now