Jump to content
OtakuBoards

If you fused Goku, Vegeta, and Maron, what would you get?


Recommended Posts

Posted
If you merged or fused Goku, Vegeta, and Maron together, what would it end up like? I think it would end up as a Goku with Vegeta's clothes and moves, and Maron's breasts............
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]If you merged or fused Goku, Vegeta, and Maron together, what would it end up like? I think it would end up as a Goku with Vegeta's clothes and moves, and Maron's breasts............ [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok, that is just sick, a guy with breasts! Comeon, wtf are u on? I don't even want to think about this! I don't even know why i'm commenting on this! But this is just sick!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Ok, that is just sick, a guy with breasts! Comeon, wtf are u on? I don't even want to think about this! I don't even know why i'm commenting on this! But this is just sick! [/B][/QUOTE]

Okay, I think you took this a bit overboard........I'm a question here, and I never meant for it to be sick! Just don't picture it, simple...........
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

Okay, I think you took this a bit overboard........I'm a question here, and I never meant for it to be sick! Just don't picture it, simple........... [/B][/QUOTE]

See, there's one problem, ur asking us what this person's supposed to look like, and, uhh, well, u have ta picture that. But, I guess, if there were no breasts, it would be ok.
Posted
Well don't add breasts.............., lets try another one:

A Vegeta, with Maron's hair, and Goku's clothes and moves. That one's better........
Posted
I can see it, would look cool and all. But, i have trouble picturing Vegeta's tough, fighting face with girlish hair. But, thats just me.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...