Fall Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 If you merged or fused Goku, Vegeta, and Maron together, what would it end up like? I think it would end up as a Goku with Vegeta's clothes and moves, and Maron's breasts............
Guest Akito Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]If you merged or fused Goku, Vegeta, and Maron together, what would it end up like? I think it would end up as a Goku with Vegeta's clothes and moves, and Maron's breasts............ [/B][/QUOTE] Ok, that is just sick, a guy with breasts! Comeon, wtf are u on? I don't even want to think about this! I don't even know why i'm commenting on this! But this is just sick!
Fall Posted November 6, 2001 Author Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] Ok, that is just sick, a guy with breasts! Comeon, wtf are u on? I don't even want to think about this! I don't even know why i'm commenting on this! But this is just sick! [/B][/QUOTE] Okay, I think you took this a bit overboard........I'm a question here, and I never meant for it to be sick! Just don't picture it, simple...........
Guest Akito Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B] Okay, I think you took this a bit overboard........I'm a question here, and I never meant for it to be sick! Just don't picture it, simple........... [/B][/QUOTE] See, there's one problem, ur asking us what this person's supposed to look like, and, uhh, well, u have ta picture that. But, I guess, if there were no breasts, it would be ok.
Fall Posted November 6, 2001 Author Posted November 6, 2001 Well don't add breasts.............., lets try another one: A Vegeta, with Maron's hair, and Goku's clothes and moves. That one's better........
Guest Akito Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 I can see it, would look cool and all. But, i have trouble picturing Vegeta's tough, fighting face with girlish hair. But, thats just me.
Recommended Posts