ChibiHorsewoman Posted October 29, 2004 Posted October 29, 2004 [COLOR=DarkOrchid]Hey well, I've had the same avitar pretty much since I started here. So I was wondering if someone woyuld be so kind as to turn the picture below *crosses fingers* into a new avatar. Thanks. [/COLOR]
Brasil Posted October 29, 2004 Posted October 29, 2004 I tossed around a few different approaches here, I guess. One normal distance, and two close-ups/medium shots. #1 [center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21363&stc=1[/img][/center] [center] [/center] [center] [/center] [left]#2[/left] [center] [/center] [center] [/center] [center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21364&stc=1[/img][/center] [center] [/center] [center] [/center] [left]#3[/left] [center] [/center] [center] [/center] [center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21365&stc=1[/img][/center] I'm partial to #2, to tell you the truth, but it's your choice, heh. Hope these are adequate anyway, though.
Skye Posted October 29, 2004 Posted October 29, 2004 [size=1][font=veranda][color=indigo]Heh, mines not any better considering its a simple picture. ^_^ The centering is just different. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21373&stc=1[/img] SO yeah.[/size][/font][/color]
Ellerby Posted October 29, 2004 Posted October 29, 2004 [color=#333333][SIZE=1]I made 2 avatars for you. They'er both animated so if you don't want them animated but with the words I can fix that aswell. Otay? Here they are. [B][U]Avatar 1:[/U] Chibi1[/B] [img]http://img87.exs.cx/img87/6679/Chibi1.gif[/img] [B][U]Avatar 2:[/U] Chibi2[/B] [img]http://img10.exs.cx/img10/3581/Chibi2.gif[/img] [I]Enjoy![/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
qtpup Posted October 29, 2004 Posted October 29, 2004 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Arial Black]Here's my try at it :) . Hope you like them![/FONT][/COLOR] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/QTpup/avatar.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/QTpup/avit.jpg[/IMG]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now