Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Inuyasha Banner Request


Recommended Posts

Guest Silver Wolf 97
Posted
Hi, I'm new here.

I'd like to request an Inuyasha banner.

Could it have a green background and a picture of Inuyasha in the middle, with my name in the bottom right corner in Bold Arial Black font, black.

Thanks in advance.
Guest Silver Wolf 97
Posted
[COLOR=Green]Ok, could you make the font better, I just said Arial because I was in a hurry at that time.

And I'd appreciate if you made me a matching avatar.

Thanks.[/COLOR]
Guest \\platinum\\
Posted
Hey, I'm making a better avatar for myself, I could work o yours a little if you'd like!
Guest Silver Wolf 97
Posted
[color=green]Thanks so much! I love them.

Thankyou again.

[color=teal]EDIT:[/color] [quote name='\\platinum\\']Hey, I'm making a better avatar for myself, I could work o yours a little if you'd like![/quote]
No thanks I have the best avatar as well as a banner.

Thanks anyway.

Thanks again to Saiyan Princess X

[color=teal]Please use the Edit button at the bottom of your posts if you wish to add anything in the future. Double posting is not allowed. -Syk3[/color]
[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...