Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Kozi request


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi, I'd like someone to make me a banner, avatar, and profile pic please, all of them featuring Kozi. Kozi is a Japanese guitarist if you don't know. I'd appreciate it if someone would make these for me. I'd like the banner and avatar to read Kozi in cursive script, and I'd like them to have a white border. Don't make the banner too big, just a small, regular banner. I've provided pics below for 1. banner, 2. avatar, 3. profile pic.
Posted
Well, I am by no means very good at this, but I'll give it a shot...
[url]http://img128.exs.cx/img128/2536/kozipro.jpg[/url]
[url]http://img128.exs.cx/img128/6374/koziban.jpg[/url]
[url]http://img128.exs.cx/img128/8535/koziav.jpg[/url]
Are these anything close to what you wanted? ^^;

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...