Xander Harris Posted November 7, 2004 Posted November 7, 2004 I'm looking for a good song for my new rpg campaign... I want it to be a Japanese song, since several members of the group would really like this, but it needs to be from an obscure enough anime that they won't recognize it. I'm looking for something fast and epic sounding. None of the plodding, easy listening six year old girl singing music that clutters up so many anime soundtracks. I'm looking for a real gem. Anyone want to help me out? (as well as hopefully provide a link to the MP3?)
Delta Posted November 7, 2004 Posted November 7, 2004 [color=darkred][size=1] Right. Here we go. Rise I don't know if [b]Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex[/b] is obscure enough (methinks it's not). The song is, though. Anyways, it's a great song. If you don't like it, I suggest you go scouring for other Yoko Kanno compositions. Love and Peace! [color=#503f86][size=1][b]Removed hyperlink- unfortunately OB can't allow links to sites with illegal downloads on it, and this includes mp3s as well. Listing the song should be enough for Xander to find it himself. -Solo[/size][/color][/b][/size][/color]
Xander Harris Posted November 7, 2004 Author Posted November 7, 2004 [QUOTE=eternity][color=darkred][size=1] Right. Here we go. Rise I don't know if [b]Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex[/b] is obscure enough (methinks it's not). The song is, though. Anyways, it's a great song. If you don't like it, I suggest you go scouring for other Yoko Kanno compositions. Love and Peace! [/size][/color][/QUOTE] Dang. That is a sweet song. (goes to make thread inquiring about the anime that inspired such a cool song) I think I might use it as a finisher, though, instead of an opener. Any more suggestions?
Delta Posted November 7, 2004 Posted November 7, 2004 [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1] My bad. Sorry, OB! Look for "The Fourth Avenue Cafe" by L'Arc-en-Ciel. If you follow the anime series Rurouni Kenshin closely, you'll find that they used this song in only three episodes. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now