Ninjah Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 [size=1]After a very long abscense(sp?) I'm back. With graphics. Heh, I really haven't been doing much lately because of school and all. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/Hataki/fma.jpg[/img] [b]Full Metal Alchemist[/b] Edward Elric I'm not to happy with the background or font. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/Hataki/Uchiha.jpg[/img] [b]Naruto[/b] Itachi Uchiha This one is ok for me. I use this one on a different board. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/Hataki/gaia/8aac8a5e.jpg[/img] [b]Hellsing[/b] Alucard I tried making the backgroud fit with the picture. It didn't turn out as well as I thought it'd be. lol. Well that's all for now.[/size]
Tozoku Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 Those are really cool. I myself like how the Hellsing one came out, I think the background does go with the picture perfectly.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now