Lunai Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 [font=comic sans ms][color=goldenrod]Hello. My name is Lunai and I was wondering if anyone would be willing or able to make me an avatar and singature banner for OB using the image found [URL=http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-10/847306/AniGirl01.jpg]here[/URL]. If possible, could another avatar and signature banner be made using [URL=http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-10/847306/cat.jpg]this image[/URL] for another anime forum I belong to. On that forum I am also called Lunai and the size restrictions for avatars are 64 by 64 and for signature banners is 400 wide by 100 high. As far as fonts are concerned, anything in the cursive style is fine by me. Thank you very much, ~[i]Caitlin Chiaki[/i][/font][/color]
DeadSeraphim Posted November 9, 2004 Posted November 9, 2004 [COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]64 * 64 is teh suck for avatar sizes. Seriously.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Lunai Posted November 10, 2004 Author Posted November 10, 2004 [font=apple chancery][color=darkorchid][size=2]Thank you, thank you, thank you! These are lovely! And I have to admit 64x64 is pretty sucky for avatar sizes. ~Caitlin Chiaki[/font][/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now