Guest lordg Posted November 9, 2004 Posted November 9, 2004 Hello: I need a banner and an avatar of Vicious from Cowboy Bebop. I am looking for something that shows him with his sword. Needs to be dark, more or less evil feel to it, dark colors. I like the evil smile on his face or the hair coming down over his face with only his eyes showing and the smirk on his face. But I do need his sword in the pic as well. My name on the banner should show as: Viçiøu? Maybe all dark colors with some red on the blade..representing blood, etc. Lol. so keywords: evil, dark, center around his face with his sword and the name on it as shown above. Thank you very much, Lance
Sara Posted November 14, 2004 Posted November 14, 2004 [size=1]Read our rules, please. This belongs in the [i]art request[/i] section. Thread moved. [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now