Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My name is Lady Rin Todoroki - Taken from the TV series Mahoromatic since Lady Rin looks like me (I look like her?) I registered here because of a single topic where I am going to post. I have been watching Anime ever since my husband Desert Ranger introduced me to it a very long time ago. Ranger may very well be the Oldest Otaku

I came here to play with you; may I? [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/desertranger/smilies/1luvu.gif[/IMG]
Posted
Welcome to theOtakuBoards Lady Rin. We encourage people to introduce themselves within their posts as they enter discussions throughout the boards. We would rather that, than having a ton of introduction threads.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators. Again, I welcome you to the boards and I hope to see you posting around the site. Have fun!

~Panda
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...