Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Alright, this week I'm going to be going to Epcot Japan for the third time in my life, but I am curious if they sell CDs of J-Rock there, cause I'm not sure. I want a Malice Mizer or Gackt CD, but am not sure if I'll find it there, does anyone know if I could find it there?

P.S. Also, does anyone know if I can get a Mexican blanket at Epcot Mexico?

By the way, if you know, please tell me the prices of these things too. Thanks!
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]You CAN get a Mexican blanket in Epcot Mexico. I have the most SEXY Chinese dress that I got two years ago at Epcot China. The prices are pretty spendy, though; my dress was $85. So yeah, good luck. ^_^[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...