Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I would love to make you an FMA avi bu it would be better if you could give me the url to the picture you would like me to use and of what you want it say on the avi.
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue]Hey, here's a simple one, lol! I'm not too fond of random screenshots so I found some art to use as the image. :3 I think it turned out great. ^___^[/color][/size]
Posted
hey thanks alot it looks great . would u mind makin me a matchin banner? It can be the same pic or a different one your choise thanks in advance!
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue]Ok, I used a different image this time, mainly because it's a personal preference and it's less boring that way, lol. I liked the colors on this one, but I wish the image was a bit more clearer. X3

Well, anyway, here's your banner! ^o^[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...