Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I'm an HTML expert, well I'm close to being one.So if you need help on something then feel free to ask me.[/FONT] :D

Or just check out my otaku site at [url]http://www.myotaku.com/users/sesshtaisho/[/url] to se if theres anything on there you would like me to tell you on how to put it up or how to do it.

Hope I will be able to help you guys.^^
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Krystale
Posted
[B]Well I need help with everything. LOL I know kinda annoying but I'm new and I dont know how to put a pic as my background. I tried but couldn't. It won't display it. So if you could help I would be very happy. :cool: :)
Posted
[color=#707875]This forum is designed to allow people to add their suggestions and feedback relating to OtakuBoards and myOtaku. It's really not appropriate to create threads to advertise your site here.

If you want to advertise your myO, you can link it to your OB account (as you've done) and you can mention something in your signature. But please, try to use this forum appropriately in future.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...