CaptainAnarchy Posted November 14, 2004 Posted November 14, 2004 Today my friend got a new videocam. We shot a movie of us doing stupid things. One example is that I chugged a glass full of apple juice mixed with hot sauce. I vomitted.
yogi bear Posted November 14, 2004 Posted November 14, 2004 If more people in the world were like you I swear it would be a better place :D
CaptainAnarchy Posted November 14, 2004 Author Posted November 14, 2004 Yes...if only everyone chugged nasty hotsauce concoctions....
Pumpkin Posted November 14, 2004 Posted November 14, 2004 [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1] I fed hotsauce to my cat once. And he coughed up a hairball. No really, I lied [/FONT][/SIZE]
Panda Posted November 14, 2004 Posted November 14, 2004 Please put more effort into starting a thread CaptainAnarchy. This thread is not the quality we like to see on the OtakuBoards. We want threads that will produce discussion amongst the members and not just one line reply posts that tend to be spammy. Because of this I am going to close your thread. If you have questions about posting on the OtakuBoards please feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators on the site. -Panda
Recommended Posts