dMage Posted November 14, 2004 Posted November 14, 2004 Can anyone please put a Dark Magician banner/avatar together for me? I'm really not picky for the pics, and if you come up with some clever to put for text, feel free. thank you in advance
Skye Posted November 16, 2004 Posted November 16, 2004 [size=1][font=veranda][color=indigo]Here you go! You know, I found way more Dark Magician Girl pictures, and had fun trying to find a good piccy. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21497&stc=1[/img] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21499&stc=1[/img] You like?[/size][/font][/color]
dMage Posted November 18, 2004 Author Posted November 18, 2004 this looks really sweet. Thanks a bunch for your work, I really appreciate it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now