CaptainAnarchy Posted November 16, 2004 Posted November 16, 2004 I like this band dubbed "Coheed and Cambria". They are a truly unique punk band that has that classic punk sound with bits and pieces of metal in it as well. I love their song "Embodied In Love And Shadow". Its kind of like "New Found Glory meets Sevendust". Cool band....I order you to check it out. They are frequently on the Music Choice "Alternative " channel....so keep listening!
Her Black Wings Posted November 17, 2004 Posted November 17, 2004 [quote name='CaptainAnarchy']They are a truly unique punk band[/quote] Oh boy, I don't think 'Unique', 'Punk', and 'band' belong in the same sentance. But yes, Coheed and Cambria is alright for a softcore band, as for the unique part, they remind me of The Darkness. Same high pitched male vocals.
CaptainAnarchy Posted November 18, 2004 Author Posted November 18, 2004 ah..the darkness...my only thing I live for...lol
James P. Galvatron Posted November 18, 2004 Posted November 18, 2004 I love Coheed and Cambria great group I love their new cd In Keeping Secrets of the Silent Earth:3 and the one they did early I can't remember its name they are a great group friends at my school love em too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now