Guest sango18 Posted November 18, 2004 Posted November 18, 2004 Who is your favorite Inuyasha bishounen?Mine would have to be Sesshoumaru.
DarkOtakuBoy Posted November 18, 2004 Posted November 18, 2004 Oh geeze. I dont know. lol. I know Miroku is the obvious answer for so many reasons. *Drool* but....something about Koga, and I think its his ears. ^_^ Dark Otaku Boy
Dagger Posted November 18, 2004 Posted November 18, 2004 Please discuss Inuyasha-related topics [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=39612&page=46&pp=15][u]here[/u][/url]. Also, bear in mind that "favorites" threads, while not explicitly forbidden, are required to meet pretty high standards and often end up being closed. Unless you provide at least two or three concrete reasons explaining why a certain character is your favorite/least favorite whatever, your post will be deleted as spam. sango18, you're welcome to PM me or one of the other moderators if you have any questions about OtakuBoards' policies. Thank you very much. ^_^ Thead closed. ~Dagger~
Recommended Posts