Guest Pikeon Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 only 2 years will tell but lets look on the bright side even though toonami restrated at least its only 43 eps.
Guest Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 Yes but that will be hard to live without Dragonballz and having to go with Dragonballgt. The series is so short it will proably two seasons long.
Vegitto4 Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunks Kun [/i] [B]ya i think that's about it... I know that Trunks isn't 20. oh wait.... I think you're right, Saiyadude... I haven't watched it yet.. but I know a few people who have seen the entire saga...... I should ask them.... or just hurry up and watch it myself... anyway, here's the Gt Gang.. [/B][/QUOTE] TRUNKS LOOKS LIKE A PANSY IN THAT PIC!!!!!! sorry, had to say that. Those shorts make him look so wimpy
Guest Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B] TRUNKS LOOKS LIKE A PANSY IN THAT PIC!!!!!! sorry, had to say that. Those shorts make him look so wimpy [/B][/QUOTE]Yeah he kinda does. That is what you get when TOEI trys to do something on there own. Imagin the Garlic Junior saga as TOEI made that saga up and it sucked baddly. Now imagin a WHOLE SERIES with TOEI behind the controls. It is just scary
supernamek111 Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE]DBGT is Dragon Ball Grand Tour[/QUOTE] Correction DBGT stands for Dragon Ball Galactic Tour I think (My Japanese friend says it is but what does he know all he has is Rebirth Of Fusion and he thinks he knows all. :laugh::freak::demon::drunk:
Recommended Posts