Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Halo anyone?


Guest Sargent_Tibbs

Recommended Posts

Guest Sargent_Tibbs
Posted
Tis it not a good game? I think it is, I named two hunters Bob, smart, and Chubsy, not exactly smart. Bob died 'cause a human ran over one wiv a tank. And (weird) Chubsy followed me all da way to the Library levle. Then, sadly, he fell through a hole in the floor.

WEIRD NEWSFLASH:
I was totally invisible, so I stood next to a commander elite and then I turned uninvisible. He stared at me for quite some time then started talking and laughing. Grunts walked to and fro, and one even stopped to chat. Quite fun, I must say, but then, he realized his mistake and I died. It was odd and funny.
Guest Sargent_Tibbs
Posted
Aw, hey, c'mon, don't diss the new fella! Somebody answer to dis funky tale!
Posted
We already have a [b][url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=27079]Halo[/url][/b] thread here, if you would like to post in there. Next time, please do a search of the forums before you decide to make a thread.

Thread Closed
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...