Falkon Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 I just got this game yesterday! After hardly playing the original NFSU, I decided to go up to my local Wal*Mart. In fact, I am very surprised that I found it there, since the damn store hard;y has any games other than the goddamn Football and Basketball games. So i got home, and, after reading some rather dissapointing review (like gamespots 7.4/10) i played it. I think it is one helluva kickass game. I have only played for about an hour so far due to school and whatnot, but it is a wicked game. Does anyone else think so? If so, what car did you start with and whatever elkse youd like to say about the game. As for me, I started with the Mazda Miata MX-5. So far I have only upgraded the cam gears and fuel accessories, A great game, and personally I would give it a [COLOR=Red]9/10[/COLOR]. the only thing i have found wrong is that the story is told in a "slide show" type style, with drawn pictures--not animation, mind you-- and voice overs. they should have made them cinematics. [size=1][color=red]Edited thread title in accordance with the forum rules. - James[/color][/size]
Guest ScirosDarkblade Posted November 19, 2004 Posted November 19, 2004 The NFS series are always the best "pure" (i.e. non-Mario-Kart) racers of every racing game generation. The controls are not completely unforgiving and the cars are all awesome. Still, I'm not going to be getting any of the Underground series. I prefer exotics and hot pursuit mode to anything else out there. I'm waiting for the next Hot Pursuit (or "Most Wanted," whatever it'll be called). Though they better add a "player 2 chases player 1" mode.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now