Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Not to sound desperate, but I havn't met a lot of people here yet and i was wondering if anyone would like to talke to me for a while. Right now, I've only got one true friend on the otaku boards, and he's hardly on anymore. I'd love to talk to anyone, prefferably around my age (16). Thanks a bunch. oh and, please don't hesitate to tell me hoe lame this post sounds, but I'm not really good at meeting new people.
Posted
I am always open to PMs.A PM is like getting a phone call except you have to wait!I'm not sure if thats a good or bad thing.

As you can see,I tend to ramble.
Posted
Welcome to theOtakuBoards Anime`babe.

The Nameless is right, this thread is going to be locked. We encourage people to introduce themselves within their posts as they enter discussions throughout the boards. We would rather that, than having a ton of introduction threads. As you post in more threads you will start making friends and meeting many different people.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators. Again, I welcome you to the boards and I hope to see you posting around the site. Have fun!

~Panda
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...