Bullet Theory Posted November 24, 2004 Posted November 24, 2004 Could someone make me a banner and avatar set of Jubei(sp?) from the movie Ninja Scroll? If you could, could you have a pic with his straw hat and have "Just a Vagrant..." in the bottom corner of the banner. For the avatar, just a pic of Jubei. Thanks again! EDIT!: Found a good pic to use. See Attachment
Guest Sean Posted November 24, 2004 Posted November 24, 2004 [size=1]Ach, I got bored, and I don't really like this, but hey, I did it for the banter. Hope you like it, even though I don't ^___^;;; Banner: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/Kyo-Sean/jave-banner0.jpg[/IMG] Avi: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/Kyo-Sean/jake-avi0.jpg[/IMG] And the URL's Banner: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/Kyo-Sean/jave-banner0.jpg[/url] Avi: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/Kyo-Sean/jake-avi0.jpg[/url][/size]
Epitome Posted November 24, 2004 Posted November 24, 2004 [size=1][color=SeaGreen]Heres my take on the banner, I didnt have time for the avi so Ill post it later.[/size][/color]
Bullet Theory Posted November 24, 2004 Author Posted November 24, 2004 Keep them coming guys, looking great. Right now I'll use Reise's. Epitome, your's is good too, but the font doesn't really fit the rest of the banner.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now