Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Old Yeller's First Appearance on OB!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
[center][URL=http://img100.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img100&image=ThreadPutDown2.jpg][IMG]http://img100.exs.cx/img100/2969/ThreadPutDown2.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]
[center] [/center]
[left]What do you all think? I suddenly had the urge to do something related to Old Yeller and OB, and a thread closure was the perfect coming together of the two ideas, because there's both "closure" in the two; on OB, we have closures of stupid threads, and in Old Yeller, well, Old Yeller gets closed. Dark humor, I know, but...I couldn't resist. XD[/left]
Posted
[color=deeppink][size=1]This is absolutely hilarious, Alex. I just about died laughing the first time you showed it to me.

Maybe you can con one of the mods to use it in one of the stupider threads they close? ;)

-Karma[/size][/color]
Guest ScirosDarkblade
Posted
Seems Charles-ish. I'm sure as your bud he'd be receptive. He's fond of closing stupid threads anyway.
Posted
Yeah, it does have that Charlesness to it, but I wasn't going for anything like that, of course. I was more concerned with the thematic of the idea, really, how sick things need to get put down, like Old Yeller and bad threads.
Posted
[quote name='Siren']Yeah, it does have that Charlesness to it, but I wasn't going for anything like that, of course. I was more concerned with the thematic of the idea, really, how sick things need to get put down, like Old Yeller and bad threads.[/quote]
This image has my seal of approval, although most threads I close don't conjure up images of puppy dogs, but rather ugly things like sick babies and the black death.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...