Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Those of you who are into J-pop (Japanese Pop) know that H.H.P.A.Y are pretty popular. Unfortunately, they've made a big mistake (in my opinion) by making a tv show. They are a great duo, don't get me wrong, but making a tv show about them? I just don't think that's all that great of an idea. Any thoughts?
Posted
The show is interesting. I had the opening song stuck in my head for a long time. I had heard their musac before, and it was ok, just too happy. The show is cute, but I don't think it really represents them. Well, it's a cartoon, how could it lol. It's just like all the other kids cartoons on cartoon network.

But...the real ami and yumi are just adorable!! :p
Posted
I love that show! You can go to their website and play Their mini juke-box. It's actually a good idea methinks. Ami sounds like XJ9 of M.L.A.A.T.R. O_o It's all just a matter of opinion.
Posted
I like it, the cartoon is downright hilarious in my eyes, especially the scenes with Kaz. I think they made this cartoon to introduce themselves to the american youth. I think it's a bit of a hybrid between American and Japanese ideas for a cartoon.
Posted
[quote name='DeathBug']HHPAM Show seems to be more like "The Comic Misadventures of Starfire and Raven", in my opinion. It's decent, but not the best.[/quote]

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. They do seem an awful lot like Starfire and Raven, but without superpowers, and with a multi-million dollar record contract. Personally, I like the inclusion of Japanese dialogue. I thought that was rather clever.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
The show is hilarious, and like some people here, I do see some resembelances from Starfire and Raven from Teen Titans. But, nevertheless, is pretty funny to watch.
Posted
[color=darkslateblue][size=1]My little cousin watches cartoons a lot and when I asked her if she liked this cartoon, she had said yes. Although, she's only about 5, I often agree with her taste in cartoons (animated shows o.O). So, I'm waiting for the moment when I get to see this animated show featuring people who I never really knew about until now. :sleep:

Yeah, I know that I sound clueless... :rolleyes:

-me...[/size][/color]
Posted
I think it's a pretty funny show. The animation style is...interesting, and the 'misadventures' they get into are pretty funny. Their songs are good, I like them a lot.

And you're right, they are like Starfire and Raven. I just didn't notice before.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...