wiccansamurai Posted November 26, 2004 Posted November 26, 2004 Well, I made two new avatar and banner sets, and I've been drawing a lot recently. Here's the stuff I have. I would love CnC. The first one is Mitsuko from Battle Royale. Its pretty simple. I thought it really needed just a simple border. I wanted to keep it simple, really dark, and creepy. My Kaleido Star banner is much brighter and light hearted. I tried to give this one a very good background, to the best of my ability. The last is something I drew. I used a guy I know as photo reference, so I think it came out really good. I have more art, but I'll wait to post that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now