Guest Sean Posted November 27, 2004 Posted November 27, 2004 [SIZE=1]I've just finished making a Halo banner. It took me a while, and it was all down to all those tutorials. Now I know what Opacity means o.O heh. Oh well Constructive Critisicm if you please. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/Kyo-Sean/halo-masterchief-banner.jpg[/IMG] I can change the name on it if anybody wishes to use it, like anybody would <.< heh.[/SIZE]
Sir Gawain Posted November 27, 2004 Posted November 27, 2004 Put simply, THIS IS AWESOME!! Halo is easily my favorite shooter, so just seeing a banner with the Chief on it makes me emotional. It's beautiful.
Nomad Posted November 28, 2004 Posted November 28, 2004 [B][SIZE=1]It is a great banner, except for a couple things. 1.) I don't like how the Chief's head is cropped in the overlaying image. Looks too dodgy. If it where more smooth or more of a transparent edge then I think it'd looked alot better 2.) The font and size of the name is a bit... bleh. That's the only things I really don't like about it. Other than that I think its a great banner :D .[/SIZE][/B]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now