Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I really am starting to like the Band [U]Velvet Revolver[/U] (not as much as Nirvana though...teeheehee)...I love the song [B]Fall To Pieces[/B] ! It really speaks to me...and the blonde is really cute:)
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1] I am not a fan of Velvet Revolver myself, but I enjoy seeing and hearing a bit of old Guns 'N' Roses. I'm a fan of them, and of course, Stone Temple Pilots, and it's awesome that they have "joined forces" to create a blast of decent music. It's different from what's being played on the radio now, but the music still sounds like GNR to me.

Great criss-cross band I will say at their expense.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]The only thing I like about Velvet Revolver is Scott Weiland. And that is because Stone Temple Pilots is my favorite band of all time. And if I could, I would go see Velvet Revolver JUST TO SEE SCOTT! They are playing in Atlanta next week, but the tickets are outrageous. Oh freaking well. Besides, I don't like how they still sound so much like Guns'n'Roses. I prefer STP.[/color][/size]
Posted
i love 'em too!!! To me they feel like a equal balance of GNR and STP...well hey that is me. I missed them comin here where i live...and yes scott is hott as ever..really hott for a stoner...hehe

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...