Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Av and Sig set with this pretty pic I've attached please ^__^


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hiya all!

I just am a lowly newb, with no skill at graphic design at all >.< So, I figured you talented people could lend me hand, ne?


If one of you could make me an av and siggie set with this beautiful pic would be awesome!

I had an awesome sigge, but it's too big, and I don't want to resize it, cause it'll ruin it >.<

But, this is the kinda style that I like [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/angelalmasy/asronsig.jpg[/img]

If you could get my new siggie and av to look anywhere near that good, I'll be happy :D

And just have both the av and sig say my name "Asron". Thankies again ^_^
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue]Wait, which pic would you like us to use, the Attached image or the one included in your post? :( Very awesome images, by the way. ^_^[/color][/size]
Posted
the pic that I attached, sorry if it was unclear ^_^ The one in my post was just showing the one I was gonna use, but it's too big, and I don't want to resize it >.<
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]
The yellow picture reminds me of vanilla ice cream. Mmm... Hope you like it!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/strobo.jpg[/IMG]

Love and Peace!
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...