Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was wondering wether anyone would like to make a sig banner containg the following pic:
[img]http://img23.exs.cx/img23/9863/P1010513.jpg[/img]

I'd like to have the words /not Gumby next to guy in forground

[color=#008080]I haven't been very good about enforcing this rule, but we ask that you place the topic of the banner in your thread name. Since yours doesn't really cover a particular franchise, the fact that you have a picture to use is sufficient enough and helps to be mentioned. ^_^ -Syk3[/color]
Posted
Let me get this straight, you want the words, in the pic, and the guy in the foreground, but not the guy in the background? I'll give it a try, and if you see fit, go ahead an PM me with any additional info. I'll be happy to try.:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...