Jump to content
OtakuBoards

i have a buu question


Recommended Posts

Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyadude [/i]
[B]Here is the list of forms and how Buu got to them

Majin Buu split into two forms.
Good Buu and Evil Buu.
Evil Buu ate Good Buu and Becomes a new buu.
The New Buu is Super Buu stage one
Super Buu ate Gotenks and went to Super Buu Stage Two
Super buu 2 ate Piccolo and became Super Buu Stage Three
Super Buu 3 ate Gohan and became Super Buu Stage Four
Super Buu 4 fights Vejitto and he eat's Vejitto than Vejitto de-fuses and lets everyone in Buu out inclueding Good buu who somehow is now Mr. Buu and when this happens Buu goe's back to his normal state which is Kid Buu.
Kid buu get's defeated and is wished back as Uubu.
Uubu either eats or fuses with Mr. Buu in GT and becom,es Super UUbu.

That is the story line for Buu's forms.



The end. [/B][/QUOTE]

perfect! exactly what i was looking for,huh, maybe i wasn't specific (sp?)
Posted
Glad to be of service Outlaw. ..........God I love knowing my anime...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dbz mysticgohan [/i]
[B]so what happens to gohan and goku since there knocked out?
and to whoever said the "saw" buu absorb people by using his tail I dont know where you got that info. [/B][/QUOTE]
(sorry if I am being like Altron here)
1: that statement was idiotic.
2: He did absorb gohan by using his"tail", its his hair thingy that sticks off the top of his head, It got cut off after Goku used a destructo disk and cut buu in half, and part of the thingy off. after he had a short dialouge with Goku, he absorbed Gohan by covering him with it, and then letting it absorb into him self with gohan in it. He said right after that" HA HA!. This much power will never run dry!!" or something greatly to the effect
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]
(sorry if I am being like Altron here)
1: that statement was idiotic.
2: He did absorb gohan by using his"tail", its his hair thingy that sticks off the top of his head, It got cut off after Goku used a destructo disk and cut buu in half, and part of the thingy off. after he had a short dialouge with Goku, he absorbed Gohan by covering him with it, and then letting it absorb into him self with gohan in it. He said right after that" HA HA!. This much power will never run dry!!" or something greatly to the effect [/B][/QUOTE]

Bravo! Couldn't have said it better myself.
Posted
I watched yesterdays episode of DBZ and it was an old one did anyone else see it made me mad they didn't continue the buu saga weird? And thanks for the infos on Buu I had no idea that fat buu was eaten by skinny buu thankx.
Posted
Yeah it sucked. I knew about it like a week ago because I read the list of times and episodes on Cartoonnetwork.com. I guess FUNi wants you to buy the Buu videos instead of watching it for free on T.V.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]
(sorry if I am being like Altron here)
1: that statement was idiotic.
2: He did absorb gohan by using his"tail", its his hair thingy that sticks off the top of his head, It got cut off after Goku used a destructo disk and cut buu in half, and part of the thingy off. after he had a short dialouge with Goku, he absorbed Gohan by covering him with it, and then letting it absorb into him self with gohan in it. He said right after that" HA HA!. This much power will never run dry!!" or something greatly to the effect [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]

Yes you do sound like Altron..*voice of Dr. Evil*...so I think I'll name you Mini- Altron[/COLOR]
Posted
who all does he eat after turnign them into food? i know he ate the umm demon king , i can't remember his name. he eats other people two.
Posted
Demon king = dabura

He eats Dabura,Gohan,Vejitto,Gotenks,Piccolo,Good Buu and I believe that is it.
Posted
After Super Buu escapd the room of spirit and time, he eats everyone in kami's lookout post as well (everyone else on earth was dead by then anyway), I think that includes....chaozu....krillin...ah...#18..hm...yamcha, master roshi...pretty much everyone except Dende (not sure if popo makes it). But then piccolo and gotenks escape to later be eaten and absorbed and stuff
Posted
Who didn't he eat?

I don't have the videos, so I had no idea about half the stuff you people were talking about, but from the looks of it every major/minor character was absorbed/eaten by Buu at some stage in Buu's existance. No one can escape Buu's wrath.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...